Supply Chain Engine for Health
Personal Assistant at LifeBank
Function of the Role
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO.
- Prepare for CEO’s events, conferences, travel and personal commitments.
- Take notes and write minutes of meetings.
- Ensure stationery supplies are maintained.
- Responsible for running business errands.
- Expected to handle unofficial work for the CEO.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
BSC or HND in
- 1-2 years PA/secretarial experience
Skills and Abilities
- Punctual at all times
- Neat and professional appearance
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- High proficiency in MS office suite
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical processese
- Good stress and time management skills
- Highly organized and detailed
- Can handle rejection
- Loves to talk and socialize
- Has high energy levels
- Work in the office
- Work late and weekends if the need arises and travel if necessary
How to Apply
To apply for this job, kindly send your C.V to email@example.com